Credit Controller - Retail Property Management
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000.
Location: SE London
Hybrid: 3 days in the office per week
An exclusive and rare opportunity to join a UK leading property management business headquartered in the City, however this role will be based in SE London. The growth of the business has lead to a fantastic opening for a client facing focused Credit Controller.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Previous credit control experience within the property management sector, specifically in the commercial retail market
- Experience in managing a portfolio of high end retailers
- Experience in collection, arrears and aged debt reporting
- Meet and liaise with property, fund and external managers on a regular basis
- Experience dealing with tenant requests
- Liaise with debt recovery teams and legal when necessary
- Cash allocations and reconciliations
- Advanced Excel and systems experience
- Experienced in high volumes of receipts
- Experience in dealing with complex queries
- Internal and external stakeholder management
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years recent experience working as a Credit Controller within property and have extensive reporting and client facing experience.
You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables. This leading UK firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.