EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently recruiting for an International leading Media Company, for the role of Corporate Social Responsibilities Coordinator. It s an exciting new opportunity to work for a highly reputable organisation who provides outsourced television production services in the broadcast industry!
How you ll be rewarded:
- The opportunity to work for an organisation who have worked on huge, televised events and programmes such as Wimbledon, Love Island and the Queen s Jubilee!
- Chance to work in a challenging yet varied role to allow continued development with the chance to adopt new skills!
- Our client offers a flexible hybrid working environment, you choose your office location!
What you ll be doing:
- Raise awareness of CSR commitments, both internal and external to the organisation
- Maintain the ISO portfolio, which may include ISO9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001 standards
- Produce and distribute CSR-related communication material e.g., marketing, signage, and newsletter content
- Ensure that the policies and accreditations meet legal and commercial needs
Main Skills/ Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present, negotiate and collaborate across all levels
- 2 years + relevant CSR experience
- Extensive knowledge of international standards audits and requirements
- Proficient in both Environmental and Health and Safety aspects and requirements
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Social Responsibilities Coordinator to join a recognised Media Company, who are invested in digital innovation and modernisation!
For further information on this Corporate Social Responsibilities Coordinator position, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.