- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical skills is necessary.
- Ability to prioritise multiple requests is needed.
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills necessary to perform job functions optimally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Oracle, Cognos, Hyperion, Essbase, and Smartview.
When you join Hilton Grand Vacations, you join a group of Team Members dedicated to helping Owners and Guests around the world make every vacation they take a memorable one. Hilton Grand Vacations is a leading vacation ownership company bringing our Guests vacation dreams to life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.