Distribution System Coordinators provide support to all various areas of distribution operations including shipping, receiving and inventory control. They coordinate work activities of distribution support specialists to efficiently achieve production demands.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: 1-3 years experience, 2+ years experience in a unionized distribution center environment; 2 or more years experience in a distribution center environment; Working knowledge of distribution center system hardware and software preferred.
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: None
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: None
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- HBC: Oversee and perform all aspects to the cigarette stamping machine
At Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.