Aspirant is a global management and technology consulting firm built on a better approach. We are differentiated by our commitment to client success, integrated expertise, lean and experienced teams, tech-driven efficiency, and a focus on values. In support of our local community, we remain committed to raising awareness of, and helping prevent domestic abuse through our Connection of Hope campaign. For more on life at Aspirant, visit .
Calling on excellent copywriting skills, marketing savvy, and an eye for design, you will develop and publish creative, compelling content promoting Aspirant to prospective clients and employees. Collaborating with other members of Aspirant's Marketing Team, you will create a variety of written and visual assets in support of our social campaigns, web presence, and business development efforts. You will nimbly adjust to shifting priorities as part of managing your workload within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Success in this role will be predicated on self-motivation to continuously learn and pursue additional ways to contribute. Proving yourself in this capacity will unlock unlimited opportunity to earn increased responsibility and promotion across the organization.
- Become intimately familiar with Aspirant's value proposition, based on our target audience(s), capabilities, and differentiated positioning.
- Own written content such as social posts, web pages, thought leadership pieces (e.g., blogs, white papers), email campaigns, internal & external newsletters, press releases, and sales collateral.
- Proactively audit new / existing materials for alignment with campaign strategy and brand standards.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager on methods for increasing engagement / follower base on LinkedIn and improving website SEO / SEM.
- Support Business Development team with strategic messaging and relationship building as needed.
- Contribute to the execution and evolution of marketing campaigns, as measured by established KPIs.
- Work with other members of the marketing team and participate across the function based on current demand and workload.
- 4-year degree from accredited institution (Marketing, Journalism, or other relevant major)
- 3+ year(s) professional marketing experience
- Marketing / brand strategy and campaign management
- Exceptional written communications skills, particularly in copywriting / proofreading
- Digital / graphic design experience (Adobe suite or similar)
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- General business acumen
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong work ethic
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Project leadership
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Ads / AdWords / Analytics
- CRM System Use (HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Web development (HTML, Wordpress)
- Video production
Aspirant is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity as a core component of our culture. Our collective success depends heavily on the recruitment and inclusion of qualified professionals, regardless of individual characteristics such as race, ancestry, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran's status, or any characteristic protected by law.