This well-known Travel Management Company based in London are seeking a talented 2nd Line IT Support Consultant. You will be responsible for providing Support and Training on internal and client facing products (including 3rd party). We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience of working with Concur and other self-booking systems within the travel industry and the ability to identify and resolve issues!
- To provide technical support and training for enquires from clients or internal staff
- Problem resolution following full process cycle from front end user through to site configuration, Sabre commands and possible fare issues
- Escalate, log and regularly review site issues up to point of resolution
- Drive client self-sufficiency and reduce reliance on the support team for 'how to' enquiries
- Log all client enquires using help desk software to ensure trends can be analysed
- Maintain existing sites including policy updates, configuration changes, messaging and so forth
- Escalate incidents to 3rd party providers, as required, including Sabre GDS, Concur, Evolvi, airlines, hotels and other travel suppliers.
- Once escalated- work closely with 3rd party providers to reach a satisfactory resolution and communicate the outcome.
- Actively work with the product development team(s) on future system requirements and process driven improvements
- Experience of working with and supporting self-booking systems within the travel industry
- An understanding of the importance of online booking
- A strong team player with the dexterity to support colleagues and clients across a multitude of support queries and products
- Inquisitive with the ability to use own initiative to solve problems in a methodical manner
- An excellent communicator who makes the complex look simple
- Clear communicator, able to articulate key messages to a diverse audience
- Highly organised and efficient individual with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of Concur and Sabre GDS
- The successful applicant can expect a competitive package of £35,000 - £37,000 depending on experience, along with hybrid working and excellent company benefits
To apply for this position, please click 'apply' to submit your CV.
This role is being managed by / Tel:
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted