NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cloud and Integration Developer to join our team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).NTT Data Services is Hiring!Cloud and Integration DeveloperJob Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Basic, Required Qualifications:
- Play the role of Azure Application Architect to architect, design, and implement Azure based integration PaaS solutions
- This role is expected to collaborate with internal and customer's functional and technical teams to ensure Azure based solutions are appropriately engineered, tested, & deployed.
- The Integration Architect should provide necessary inputs to project management team on project planning, monitoring and reporting.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum eight years of experience in Integration Architecture
- Minimum five years of development experience in .NET
- Minimum three years of work experience in Azure development and integration, with Azure Paas and Saas technologies, including API management, Service Bus, web hooks, APIs, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions
- Minimum three years of experience in cloud native application development preferably in Azure
- Minimum three years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum three years of experience in building system integrations
- Minimum three years of experience designing and delivering distributed cloud
About NTT DATA Services
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Familiarity with Azure Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning platforms
- Expertise in Azure Integrations (API Gateway, Event Bus, Azure Batch, Logic Apps) PaaS Services highly preferred but AWS and GCP experience will be considered.
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements / problems into technical architectures utilizing Cloud and complementary services and technologies.
- Experience working with Cloud Infra architect for infra related dependencies including sizing, performance, security considerations, etc.
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Experience in Automation and DevOps / Ops Management tools (VSTS, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Cloud Identity Management and Security technologies including OAUTH and/or SAML, App Configuration, Key Vault
- Excellent team participation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
INDFSINSNearest Major Market:
Developer, Cloud, .NET, Project Manager, Information Technology, Technology
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...