Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , New York. Escape to Northern NY in the beautiful Adirondack mountains for a stress-free primary care position with an established hospital. This opportunity is in beautiful upstate New York, just one hour from Montreal, Canada. This client is seeking an Advanced practice provider for their outpatient clinic. This growing group is seeking a provider with a primary care experience that would enjoy being the sole provider in this clinic, working alongside an LPN and medical assistant.
The clinic is located about 20 minutes from the main hospital and requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. The schedule is 4 patient-facing days with one admin day. No nights, weekends, or calls. Hospital employee with full health benefits, PTO, CME, life insurance, licenses, malpractice, and even loan repayment through the facility.
Relocation is also provided for the adventurous that would enjoy working and living in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains just miles to Canada. Beautiful area of the country with snow skiing and hiking trails. For immediate consideration or to learn about other opportunities please send your resume in strict confidence to Judi Triana at Click Here to Apply or call Click Here to Apply for more information
- Autonomous position
- M-F 8-5
- No call or weekends
- One admin day per week
- Must have 2 years of APRN experience
- Generous hospital health benefits and PTO
- Guaranteed Loan repayment by facility
- Beautiful Adirondack mountain location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail