Client Account Manager, Hybrid role, Farnborough
up to £30k/annum base DOE - OTE £45k/annum
Client Account Manager is required by cyber security software client. Based in Farnborough, this is a hybrid role that will see you working with a talented sales team.
leads the process of establishing substantive pipeline through the qualification and securing of new sales leads, using various direct and indirect methods such as phone calls, targeted marketing campaigns and networking
- Identify lead opportunities
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities
- Assess and analyse the sales strategy
- Work with marketing team
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and benefits of Company solutions.
- Qualify prospects against set criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience working as an Account Manager or equivalent
- Proven experience of hitting targets
- Ideally have worked in a B2B environment
- Tech-savvy, preferably with an IT security certification
Please send your CV ASAP!