Who We Are:
Our areas of specialization include Transportation, Land Development, Water and Wastewater, Petrochemical Complexes, Port and Harbor Facilities, Industrial Facilities, Aviation Facilities, Retail Stores, Public Infrastructure, and Commercial Development.
Our company handles both large and small-scale civil, commercial, industrial, residential and forensic engineering projects.
What We Offer:
- $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
What You'll Do:
Your set of challenges will be to perform geotechnical studies/projects including subsurface investigations, soil foundation engineering, settlement analysis, lateral earth pressures, slope stability, forensic engineering, and site investigations.
- Manage and train six graduate Engineers/Project Managers
- Review Geotechnical and Environmental reports (Phase I and Phase II)
- Communicate with clients, drillers, and laboratory staff.
- Conduct site visits help with construction issues.
- Keep track of all Geotechnical and Environmental reports.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings, provide leadership of marketing and business development.
- Meet with clients and maintain a strong client relationship.
- Write Proposals
- Supervise our laboratory
- High dependability, consistent attendance, and adherence to company polices/procedures required
What We Look For:
- Ph.D. or master's degree in Civil Engineering whose area of specialization is Geotechnical Engineering.
- Must be a Licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
- Must be willing to work 55 hours a week.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- There will be a minimal travel