Certifying Staff B1_B2 (m/f/d)
Join us at Dornier Seawings, manufacturer of the world's most advanced amphibious aircraft. Speed, comfort, safety and reliability - fusing to a new form of traveling. The amphibious Seastar airplane is the fastest boat in the marina and meets highest economical standards of the 21stcentury.With its minor infrastructure required, the Seastar can be operated from realCO2 neutral airports - the water - featuring unlimited runways.
Dornier Seawings is a thriving Start-up creating are solution in amphibious, all composite airframe flying boat with secured funding of over USD 300 million from Chinese investors. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team, who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
- Quality inspection of Single Parts, Assemblies, Installations in accordance with Jobcards, Drawings and all necessary manufacturing Regulations and Specifications during aircraft assembly
- Monitoring and control of the ongoing assembly process
- Creating of Quality Notifications In SAP and Communicating to engineering
- Creation of Certificates that demonstrate the airworthiness of components
- Continues Improvement of production processes and collaboration with Production and Design Organisation
- At least 3 years of experience in aeronautical industry and aircraft manufacturing in the role of certifying staff
- Preferable accredited for B1 or B2 inspection level
- Experienced in SAP ERP System and / or Siemens Teamcenter PLM Software will be an advantage.
- Very good German and English language skills
- Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working
- International mind-set
- Flexible worker, willing to support and act in other functions across the organisation
What we offer
- Collaboration in a fast-growing, international aviation company with a start-up character.
- A varied and dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies, in a kind team.
- Individual development and further education opportunities.
- Good public transport connections (S-Bahn S8 Neugilching / Weßling + bus).
- 40 Hours/ week; 2 year contract subject to renewal upon good performance
- Location: Oberpfaffenhofen, Wessling, Bavaria, Germany
Apply for job