Could you be a Call Centre Executive for GCL? If you re a team player with excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn, then we want to hear from you.
Call Centre ExecutiveBirmingham, B1 2RAFull Time, Permanent£20K - £30k depending on experienceMonday - Thursday - 8.30am - 5.15pm
Friday - 8.30am - 3.35pm
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
At GCL, we are devoted to the business-to-business sector and specialise in providing high end telemarketing solutions to some of the biggest organisations in the technology, logistics and professional services sectors. Our primary focus is to provide high-quality results, service and communication on behalf of our clients, to maintain an enviable world-class reputation as a specialist UK and international telemarketing and data support provider.
We are proud to have continued operating throughout the COVID-19 pandemic with great success. We are now experiencing an increased demand for our services to help businesses restart their sales efforts. As such, we are looking to expand our team.
About the role:
We are looking for candidates interested in a business-to-business call centre role. This role is responsible for carrying out unscripted telephone appointment making, data cleansing, research and lead generation campaigns throughout the UK and Europe on behalf of our clients.
Your attitude, aptitude and enthusiasm are more important to us than years of experience. We are invested in training each and every one of our staff to perform to their best and meet the needs of campaigns. If you can demonstrate a good telephone manner, are a confident and clear communicator and are willing to learn, we d love to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Carry out unscripted telephone calls on behalf of clients
- Answer questions about product specifications
- Book appointments with relevant prospects
- Complete data cleansing activities
- Carry out market research into various industries
- Provide input into lead generation campaigns of various makeups
- Accurately and efficiently enter prospect details into the company database
What you will have:
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work to targets: call volumes, conversations and leads
- Time management skills
- Client liaison and good customer service
- A team- and self-motivated mentality
- Team player
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
What we offer:
As well as a competitive salary, GCL always looks to develop talented employees and promote from within. There is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to use their experience gained to date and acquired whilst working at GCL to achieve promotion within the company.
GCL has a fantastic office environment, and this role works business hours of 8.30 am - 4.30 pm from Monday - Thursday and 8.30 am - 3.35 pm on Friday.
Located in our offices in Quay Place, we are based right next to the bustling Brindley Place in Birmingham. GCL is currently working on a hybrid working model designed to meet the needs of each employee on a full time or part time basis.
Additional benefits GCL also has to offer:
- Bonus scheme that allows you to earn up to £160 per month or time off in lieu (up to maximum of 5 days per year)
- Friday afternoon off when you hit your weekly target!
- Weekly company meeting with MD with company update and awards
- Monthly £50 voucher draw for those entered in the performance awards
- Daily incentives to leave early
- Quarterly Cultural Food Days
- Wednesday snacks
- Monthly breakfast morning or pizza day
- Free tea and coffee
- Buddy system to help ease you into working with us
- Dedicated Training coach will provide you with 1 x 121 session per week and 1 x training workshop per week plus ongoing training
- Buzz meetings
- Motivational games
- End of quarter team event
- XMAS PARTY!
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Call Centre, Telemarketing, B2B, Marketing, Sales, Telesales, Comms, Telesales Executive, Marketing Executive, Sales Executive