BUSINESS TRAVEL IS PICKING UP!!!!
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking to get back into the industry you love?
This well-known Travel Management Company are seeking new additions to its Business Travel team in its lovely London Offices or to work remotely as a full time Business Travel Homeworker - Working across a variety of dedicated accounts providing a high end, high touch service.
As a Business Travel Consultant, you will be working as part of a dedicated account team which need top class consultants with excellent knowledge.
Duties will include:
- Working on a diverse selection of dedicated accounts
- Booking worldwide travel for corporate clients
- Handling enquiries for flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers and other ground arrangements
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
- Making recommendations and processing the bookings in a timely fashion with attention to detail
- Significant previous Business Travel working experience
- Excellent fares knowledge of both nett and published airfares
- Exceptional worldwide flights knowledge coupled with good selling skills to handle new airfare contracts etc.
- Working knowledge of a GDS system (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
- A fast and flexible working attitude
WORKING HOURS & PACKAGE:
Working hours will operate Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 6pm alongside the office hours.
The salary package on offer for this position of Business Travel Consultant includes a basic salary of £28,000 to £33,000 (subject to experience and location) along with excellent company benefits, company training and development scheme.
To apply for the position of Business Travel Consultant Click 'apply' to submit your CV
This role is being managed by / Tel:
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted