Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we're 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world's most trusted financial group, it's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
We're seeking a Process Management Manager to support the work of the Process Management Director. You will transform the organization by moving the bank to a customer-centric, process managed organization. You will be aligned with a business and partner with other managers to document information about the processes, measurement systems, and controls.
- Use business process management and Lean Six Sigma methods, tools, and templates to document the current state delivery model, processes, and metrics.
- Prioritize critical opportunities to drive out the optimal service delivery model.
- Work with a process team to focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, integrate duplicative processes, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Design and develop a customer-centric, process measurement system.
The right candidate will have:
- 10-15 years experience, specifically on a re-engineering initiative in the financial services industry
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification required
- Analytical, process, and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ideally in Visio
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Business Administration
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual's associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.