Business Development Manager
Competitive Salary with bonus and car/travel allowance
- Private Medical and Dental plus Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Generous, enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave and support for new parents
- Structured training and development plans include external Learning Resources
- Core product allowance
The Advocate Group are delighted to once again be working with Campari Group, supporting on the search for a BDM in their Central London Heartlands.
Gruppo Campari is a major player in the global spirits industry, with an enviable portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities. Global Priorities, the Group s key focus, include Aperol, Appleton Estate, Campari, SKYY, Wild Turkey and Grand Marnier.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the consumer s experience and interaction with our brands in the Independent Free Trade (IFT) and will be responsible for the brand distribution, menu feature, commercial deals and activation in IFT. This is a key role and an exciting opportunity to take responsibility for the consumer s experience and interaction with the brands.
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of independent on-trade accounts and regional groups with regular sales call cycle, to achieve distribution, menu listings and elevated listings
- Formulate and implement sales plans for the independent on trade in the Central London territory.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue targets from all accounts assigned
- Seek new business opportunities within existing account and new account listings within the independent on-trade
- Deliver world-class execution at point-of-purchase (POP) to deliver a brand experience that sets us apart from the competition
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Sales / Commercial environment, ideally within the drinks industry
- Extensive understanding of the on-trade channel
- Strong network and contact base in the channel
- Dynamic self-starter, highly motivated and eager to achieve success
- Results and profit-orientated
- Highly organised and takes a planned approach to work
- Displays emotional intelligence in high-pressure situations
- Forward-looking, focusing on continuous improvement in productivity and effectiveness
If you re a driven, motivated, and passionate commercial professional seeking an opportunity to represent globally recognised brands in the on-trade space, then we d like to speak to you.
Get in touch with Kayleigh at the Advocate Group for more information about this exciting role.