GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful, dynamic, and passionate company with very strong year on year growth in manufacturing and wholesaling pest control products to commercial and public sectors.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a driven and ambitious Business Development Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent contract, with a focus of selling products into wholesale distributors and retail.
Salary: £40,000 plus OTE, Company Car, Laptop and Phone.
This position is home-based but will include extensive travel to customer sites and exhibitions which is Nationwide.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role within retail, wholesale, and consumer good industry.
Business Development Manager main duties:
- As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new business which will be coupled heavily with all aspects of Account Management - with a focus on the consumer market sector.
- The role will involve generating appointments and new leads and travel across the UK to close prospective sales leads and deliver business growth targets
- You will be targeted to pull through sales with existing clients and increase SKU s in store including merchandising stores and sales product training with stores and staff
- You will deliver new products into existing customer
- Hit sales targets
- Manage accounts effectively
- Booking and visiting 4-6 appointments daily
Business Development Manager desired skills and experience:
- Previous Business Development and Account Management role - within retail and wholesale distributors
- Experience in working towards targets, goals & KPIs
- Ability to generate leads and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a consultative sales approach
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong drive and resilience
The head office is in the Midlands so we are happy to consider candidates throughout England and Wales as you will be required to attend the office occasionally for sales meetings etc.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager looking to join a fast growing, encouraging and highly successful business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency