Flexible working pattern, nursing jobs, lines of work, NHS Jobs, Locum Nurse, agency nurse, temp nursing Hays Healthcare are looking for an ambitious, passionate, hard- working Registered General Nurse who has previous or recent experience working on Medical and Surgical Wards within the NHS. As a RGN working with Hays Healthcare you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.You must have:
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an acute setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship. When working with Hays Healthcare you will receive the following benefits
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Free Health Checks
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, have a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK, Hays Healthcare are keen to hear from you, so please apply by contacting Amy on