Bailiff - Enforcement Agent
We have a number of vacancies for Enforcement Agent Bailiff positions. Typical earnings are between £35k-£75k OTE (all uncapped commission, no basic). Some experienced bailiffs are exceeding the stated OTE.
No previous experience needed FULL TRAINING GIVEN. This is a self-employed role working alongside one of the largest judicial companies of their kind in the UK. The company invests between £1000 - £2000 in your bailiff training.
You will receive a City & Guilds accredited training with 'on street field mentoring and continuous support throughout, even after you have been certificated as an Enforcement Agent. You will be using a body worn camera which is supplied for yours and the debtors safety.
Size does not matter! You can be big or small, male or female, it does not matter - if you can communicate well and are good with all types of people then we would like to hear from you!
Background experience within the following is ideal:
- Door security, close protection, maritime security
- Military (Air force, Army, Navy)
- Sales (Field sales)
- HMP prison (Prison officer)
In addition, any background where you have to deal with people and difficult situations.
Candidates need to be disciplined, confident, persuasive and enjoy a challenging environment. Roles are available across the whole of London.
All roles are self-employed, earnings are not capped and there is a good platform to build an excellent career and revenue. Successful candidates will need to pass the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB/DBS) check process.
Overview of bailiff role and requirements:
- Be from a Police, Military (Air force, Army, Navy), Field Sales, Prison officer, Door security, close protection, maritime security background
- Confident and Self-motivated Good negotiation skills
- Persuasive and Disciplined
- A UK driving licence and access to a car
- Full City & Guilds and bailiff training given including certification - unpaid but at no cost to you.
- Commission based