Senior DevOps Engineer - AzureLocation: London (1 day a week in office)Salary: Up to £90,000 + Very Generous Benefits PackageThis fast growing ecommerce Organisation requires a DevOps Engineer to help be the glue between the companies Dev, QA and Product teams - enabling the smooth Continuous Build and Integration of new instances of systems and test environments. Working on a brand new platform, you will have an opportunity to work on the full range of the technologies.
- Collaborate with Software Development teams, Product Managers, and Business Owners to ensure smooth deployment and operation of systems.
- Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems.
- Automate tools to monitor system health and reliability to support business process requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Communicate status and risks to the product teams.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have:
- Cloud experience - Azure
- CI/CD pipelines
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Service Mesh experience
- IaC - Terraform
- Monitoring tools - Prometheus, Grafana or Splunk
- Familiarity with at least one scripting or programming language - Python, Ruby, Go, PowerShell etc.
This awesome company are willing to take DevOps Engineers without all of the requirements and provide opportunities to upscale and grow.
The client can offer a huge range of training opportunities, this includes certifications, personal time and cross training in other areas of the business. This is a challenging role but also offers huge rewards. They are looking for someone who has a strong love for technology and a desire to learn more.This is an amazing opportunity for you to come in as a DevOps Engineer, with an opportunity to progress within an organisation.If you are a DevOps Engineer who is looking to join a fast growing ecommerce organisation, Apply now or send your CV.DevOps Engineer - Azure, Python, Ruby, Go, Chef, Puppet, Automation, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, Agile
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.