£20,000 - £23,000 + Excellent Benefits
South Manchester - Hybrid Working available
NJR are delighted to once again be working with a multi-channel retailer, who due to their ever-expanding growth they now have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Assistant Merchandiser to join their team based in South Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, diverse and dynamic organisation, that truly believes in rewarding their employees with a range of benefits including a Company Bonus scheme, Healthcare, 25% staff discount, 33 days holidays and so much more!
This role would suit a Merchandising Administrator / Assistant or a Graduate with a relevant placement year seeking the next step
As a Junior Assistant Merchandiser the main purpose of the role will be to support the category merchandiser in dealing with all aspects of garment related stock control with a view that you develop so you also have responsibility for your own sub category.
The key accountabilities of the role will be:
- The ordering and delivery of stock into the warehouse.
- Producing reports to analysis seasonal sales and stock data
- Analyse sales and forecasting for stores, web and publications
- Investigating data inaccuracies and problem solving where issues arise
- Working closely with the Buying, Technology, Marketing and Creative teams
- Providing support to the Merchandiser where required
- Accurate maintenance of online pricing
The successful candidate will need:
- Previous merchandising experience in a Retail or Home Shopping Head Office environment.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills with proven experience of using MS Office computer packages, particularly Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and a highly organised approach to work.
- A passion for a career within Merchandising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR13119