... are an independent insurance company rich in tradition.
company that has its firm place in the insurance market.
As a modern financial services provider, our IT department also offers a technically innovative environment and works with the agile working methods Scrum and Kanban.
With more than 100 employees (m/f/d), our IT has a significant status in the overall company.
High service quality is a matter of course in all areas of our company - so our IT department also sees itself as a creative service provider for our specialist departments.
... are open to a change of perspective and looking for a new interesting field of activity?
... have desire to work with the programming language Java? Then you are right with us!
... would like to become part of a team in which each:r individual counts?
... have an independent and goal-oriented approach to work, as well as enjoy complex technical issues?
Then we look forward to receiving your application! Or feel free to call us personally and we will talk about the opportunities at uniVersa.
We are looking for a for our in-house IT at the corporate headquarters in Nuremberg.
Application Developer (m/f/d)
- Responsible involvement in our agile teams in all software development phases - from conception to development and testing to go-live.
- Collaboration in the expansion and further development of our applications
- Development of solutions, introduction of new ideas and active implementation in the agile team
- Close personal cooperation and coordination with our departments
- Co-design of the technological future of our company through active participation in exciting and challenging projects
- Passion for software development and technological challenges
- Curiosity and the need to constantly improve one's skills
- Sound technical knowledge and project experience
- A completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist (m/f/d), a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education.
- Interest and open-mindedness for the diverse possibilities of application development
- In our team you will take on interesting and responsible tasks in agile projects
- You benefit from a dynamic working environment, creative spaces, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Your workplace at the company headquarters is located in the heart of Nuremberg and is very easy to reach by public transport
- In addition, you can use our flexible home office model to work up to 50% in the home office
- We enable you a long-term career perspective with good work-life balance - thanks to flexible working hours without core hours
Ms. Nathalie Kunsemüller
Sulzbacher Str. 1-7