Accounts ReceivableLocation - Billingham £13 per hourOffice basedJob purpose
- The Accounts Receivable Assistant will support the Tracerco business ensuring accurate invoicing and subsequent collection of accounts
- The Finance point of contact for the Operational/Commercial teams with regards to invoicing and customer account queries
- Ensure that all invoice requests are reviewed/challenged/processed within a timely manner and to a high standard
- Support credit control activities including debtors reporting and arranging the timely payment of invoices
- Review and maintain customer data to ensure it is accurate and up to date
- Co-ordinate the approval of supplier invoices for both the UK and overseas branch offices to ensure that prices correspond to the quotes provided and that any discrepancies are investigated before approval
- Continual review of accounting processes to identify efficiencies/improvements and ensure effective and efficient working practices are adopted
- Finance experience
- Ability to raise and process invoices
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.