Due to continued growth, our client is looking to employ a personable and motivated Accountant. You will be responsible for accurate and timely reflection of the business activities according to the agreed accounting standards in addition to:
- Preparation up to trail balance within the accounting month end process management accounts.
- Prepare & process all month end journals, such as; repayments/accruals/depreciation.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations - FA, Inventory & Intercompany.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Preparation of labour efficiency reporting.
- Preparation and execution of Qtly cost roll process (materials, labour & overheads).
- Year end audit - assist in the preparation of year end audit file.
To be successful in the role of Accountant, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Part - Qualified accountant.
- 1-2 years accounting experience.
- Experience in preparation of a trail balance & management account.
- Advanced Excel skills - vlookups, iferror, graphs etc.
- Comfortable with multi-currency transactions.
ACS are recruiting for an Accountant. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Accountant, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Accountant. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Accountant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Accountant role you desire.