UP TO £45,000 (£15,000 OTE)
This is a great opportunity to build extensive relationships in a leading tech company. As an Account Manager, you will be working in a B2B environment in a company to build relationships and help deliver propositions. This company prides themselves in having a fun and passionate company culture and are extremely data driven throughout.
As an Account Manager, you will be working to develop key relationships with both new and existing customers whilst identifying business needs and driving revenue growth.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Conversations covering contract renewals, progression and other stakeholder engagement with various clients
- Identification of new business opportunities across the business
- Working with data service teams on a wide range of projects
- Delivering propositions and new products to new and existing customers
- Maintaining an excellent environment for both team members and clients
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Account Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders/clients
- Excellent experience in sales which has led to significant revenue uplift
- Good analytical skills with a love for data, innovation and everything in between
- Strong structural approach, being self-motivated and happy to work autonomously
- Experience with a consultative approach to match products and services to customers' needs
The successful Account Manager will receive a generous salary and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment building key relationships.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Dylan Butcher via the Apply link on this page.