We are delighted to be recruiting this super role, with a client who is keen to onboard immediately.
This position reports directly into the Group Sales and Marketing Director and is accountable for managing customer satisfaction and expectations in respect to the commercial and operational deliverables for a portfolio of key customers and contracts.
- Growing customer relationships, engagement, and revenues.
- Overview of compliance with contractual SLAs, KPIs and satisfaction surveys; ensuring customer expectations are met. Developing corrective action plans as and when necessary, in conjunction with the operations team.
- Analysis and presentation of reporting in line with contractual requirements within the agreed timescales.
- Pro-active management of customer escalated issues and follow up of all actions resulting from internal or external meetings.
- Plan and lead regular internal and external meetings as required to drive the commercial success of your customer base.
- Maintain accurate documentation and actions plans in line with ISO processes.
Business retention and development
- Identification of opportunities to expand business with the allocated customers.
- Understanding of customer decision making people, processes, and influencers.
- Drive customer contract renewal process, maximising business retention.
- Close co-operation with Business Development team within overlapping market sectors to share market intelligence and work in partnership on developing business within covered accounts.
- Regular liaison with operational teams to communicate any operational matters arising from customer review feedback.
- Ensuring that the operational teams have full visibility of customer contract changes, projects, or price revisions.
- Providing the escalation point for the operational teams for end user requests outside of contractual terms and for commercial issue resolution.
- Create bandwidth and capacity to assist Business Development with onboarding new business
- Deliver project management for onboarding new customers and any existing customer projects.
- Ensure all financial billing and invoicing is accurate and reflects any changes to the customers supported equipment and the contract pricing.
- Ensure all contractual price increases are notified to the customers and applied in good time of any deadline or contract anniversaries.
- Profitability - understanding P&L of client; regular monitoring and discussion with finance where necessary; aware of monthly variations, spikes in costs (e.g. travel, training costs) and the reasons for this. Alert to opportunities to improve profitability.
- Ensure all annual price increases/adjustments that are contractual are processed efficiently; liaise with financial, legal, and operational teams where necessary.
- Responsible for proper documentation of contract change information (CCNs).
We are looking for from you
- Ability to create strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- High levels of financial and commercial awareness.
- Organisation, planning and project management skills
- Proactivity and persistence.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong customer service focus
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fully PC literate with full Microsoft package
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in the client s business and issued on their contract of employment.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.